The natural sweetness of the raspberries tastes fantastic with the slightly bitter arugula and also pairs beautifully with the spinach.
I Love Me Café ®
Photo Credit: CIA/Ben Fink
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mashed raspberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper
Arugula and Spinach Salad with Raspberry Dressing
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
The natural sweetness of the raspberries tastes fantastic with the slightly bitter arugula. and also pairs beautifully with the spinach. Bright berry flavors are complemented by the red wine and balsamic vinegars in a vinaigrette that is extremely easy to make.
1. For the vinaigrette, combine the vinegars and salt and add the raspberries. Whisk in the olive oil.
2. Add the spinach and arugula to the vinaigrette and toss gently. When the greens are lightly coated, transfer to chilled plates, and finish with a generous grinding of pepper.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 78, Protein 0.5 g, Carbohydrates 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 1 g,
Sodium 70 mg