Curry is a classic seasoning used
on cauliflower in Indian Cuisine
and this recipe presents this
classic combination in a new way.
I Love Me Café ®
Photo Credit: CIA/Ben Fink
- 1 head of cauliflower, core removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Curried Cauliflower “Couscous”
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Break cauliflower into florets, slicing the larger florets in half. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, curry powder, and cumin. Place the florets on a greased baking sheet and roast until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
3. Pulse the roasted cauliflower in a food processor until the cauliflower is fluffy and the size of couscous. Return the “couscous” to the baking sheet and heat in the oven, about 10 minutes more. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 67, Protein 2 g, Carbohydrates 5 g, Fiber 2 g, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g,
Sodium 75 mg