So simple, so satisfying,
these treats can be made
with any high-protein,
I Love Me Café ®
Photo credit: CIA/Ben Fink
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup high-protein high-fiber cereal
- 2 tablespoons Spanish peanuts
Chocolate Cereal Crumbles
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
1. Melt the chocolate in a glass dish in the microwave, about 1 ½ minutes. Stir and microwave an additional 20 to 30 seconds until fully melted.
2. Stir in the cereal and peanuts and drop by the tablespoonful onto parchment paper. Allow to harden at room temperature. Once the chocolate is hard, store the cereal crumbles in an airtight container for up to a week.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 114, Protein 4g, Carbohydrates 14g, Fiber 2.5g, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3g, Sodium 31g